Sunday, December 9, 2007

OH, MY LIFE!!!!

Okay, so I know that I haven't posted in quite a while and when I do it's this huge update with a hundred different posts. And nothings changed this week either. Here's my week in a nutshell:

1 sick baby
1 sick Brock
1 house still not built
2 trips to Target
3 trips to Walmart
1 printer in my closet
2 bedrooms to live out of (better than just one)
1 trip to Home Depot
1 trip to Lowes
2 Christmas Parties
1 trip to Forever 21 (that was fun)
1 trip to the mall (that was not fun)
1 slightly dehydrated baby
1 trip to the ER
1 sick Daddy
5 trips to the gym (to keep my sanity)

Well that's the gist of it. And I forgot to mention my new calling as the Relief Society Secretary (should I say more?). Really I love my life and my rolls as a mother, wife and member of the church. I understand that it gets busy at times and I can't do what I want to do (blog). But I feel truly blessed to have such a wonderful family and that I am able to take care of them and provide all that I can for them. Hopefully soon we will be in our house and things will get back to normal...whatever normal is?????

7 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

Yikes! That is crazy. I'd say bring the kiddos here and have some fun time to yourself, but they're all sick! It will slow down once your in the house and Christmas is over. Then maybe we can play, play, play!

Anonymous said...

Oh Honey! Life is busy and you are exceptionally busy because of the house and you have had alot of sickness with the kids. I love to hear you be so positive because all satan would want you to do is be negative! This will get better and think of the worst - so what if you don't get in your house for Christmas I know you want to BUT you are certainly blessed with such a wonderful husband and the awesome 4 children that you have. So hang in their Amy you are an awesome mom and wife with tons of responsibilities right now but it will get better :) I love you bunches, MOM

Jenn said...

Yikes! Who had to go to the ER? Hopefully you've reached your quota of sickness for a while. Maybe you'll be in the house for new year's???

Anonymous said...

love forever 21. will we still shop there when we're like 50 years older than 21? so yea, crazy life. i can sympathize will RS sec. very busy calling...especially when the printer is in the closet! :) just keep counting your blessings and you'll get through it! you are awesome and would not have so much on your plate if you couldn't handle it (or should i say "eat it?") call me girl, i'm here for ya!

Andy4eric said...

Bless your heart! You are one busy lady! If anyone can handle it, you can. I secretly call you supper mom because you are amazing! Hope you guys Have a great Christmas! Love ya!

Kari said...

You are super mom Amy! I can't believe all the stuff you are able to do on top of being a great mom, your new calling and building a house! Just know you are a great example to all those around you!

The McLaren Family said...

Amy,
I look forward to getting your letter every year. I know why my kids loved you so much. There was never any doubt what an incredible mom you would be. I get a thrill out of watching your sweet family grow. Please send me your address so that I can send you our Christmas card. You won't believe how big the boys are.
da7macs@gmail.com Amy McLaren