Thursday, November 1, 2007

Oh, how sweet they can be!

Yesterday I was dropping Brock and Kenley off at school and I saw the sweetest thing! Kenley's back pack was really heavy because all her treats for her class Halloween party were in it. When she got out of the car she said, "My bag is so heavy." I told her that it wasn't far and to set her bag down in line when she got there. I kissed them both goodbye and said I would see them after school.

I have a habit of watching them until they round the corner, so as soon as they shut the door I turned to watch them and I see Brock grab Kenley's bag and carry it all the way to her class line. Kenley was soooo happy! I could see her bouncing and smiling the whole way. Wow, what a good boy! It's times like those that help me to realize that maybe they are listening and paying attention! Brock has such a great example in his Dad. He is always helping out around the house and very thoughtful, always paying attention to what I need. I am so grateful for his example to my boys. This is proof that they are always watching. Thanks Brock for being such a good boy and a great example for Brody!

3 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

Awesome Brock! You are such a great example to not only your brother and sisters, but also to your cousins. You are always so helpful with Dallin! Thanks for being a great OLDEST cousin!

Shepherds said...

What a good brother! Gotta love the BrockerMan!!

Mary Taylor said...

Brock is so cute! That is worthy of a journal entry for sure! I love your kids costumes too - so creative! By the way, Embry is way to cute in that pumpkin. What a good tradition :)