Thursday, November 29, 2007

A Very Happy Thanksgiving

We went to El Paso this Thanksgiving to spend time with family. We were so blessed to see our twin cousins Travis and Ty return from their missions. What a blessing to have them return on Thanksgiving Day. It was so great to have so many people at the airport to greet them. I was looking around feeling so blessed to have such a big supportive family.

WELCOME HOME TY AND TRAVIS!!
The wonderful mother
You think she missed them?
Happy to be homeWhat a great example for our future missionaries


4 comments:

TJ and LaChae Booth said...

What great pictures you took! That really was a neat thing! I was glad to be able to be there too!

Mauzy Fam said...

Those are awesome shots! Who took those??

Anonymous said...

so cool. I love that one of them looking at their mom after so long. Those are my favorite pictures I have. I have displayed the one of me hugging my dad for the first time in 19 months and it makes me want to cry everytime. It means even more now that I'm a parent. Congrats on coming home honorably guys! Awesome.

Melanie and Jarom said...

Those are awesome pics. You have to get those to my mom. She will cry!