Saturday, June 14, 2008

While Away...

While we were away in Rocky Point and then in Costa Rica our kids kept in touch through email. I don't ever want to forget the sweet things they said to us...

When in Rocky Point we got an email from Tenay (kept Brock and Brody for us)

I wanted to let you know that all is going really well here, and we are having fun! your boys have been angels, and there has been no problems. Brock had a rough first night because he missed you. After I put him to bed I heard little sniffles, and found him crying. So I told him that you missed him too, just as much if not more, and that you would be home soon... and of course lots of hugs. Since then he has not cried, and seems to be having fun, although i know he still misses you. Brody has been so much fun... I just love having him here. Danni and him are getting along really well. I am just waiting for the first fight or meltdown, that I am sure will happen sometime, he he. Danni and Brody even take naps together, in different beds randomly in the house. I tell them that if they talk then they can't nap together, and it actually works. They will not make a peep. The other day they were running around the house talking like robots. That was funny. The first night I told your boys that they could sleep anywhere they wanted to in the whole house... I thought Brock would sleep with Caden and Brody with Danni. But they quickly decided that they wanted to be together in the guest bedroom. I thought it was cute. They are behaving wonderfully, eating well (no complaints about veggies... at least not from your kids... lol), and we are having fun. I hope you are having a good time too. You will have to share all your stories with us when you get home. Have a fun last coupe days!!!

Brock's email to us (i didn't change any grammar or spelling or punctuation):

Hi mom and dad, that storm you told me about must have been a bad one. That also stinks you can't call on your cell phones. Did you get in the water when the storm was going and it was really windy? Brody and me really miss you.
we hope you miss us to.I know you do. i can't explain how much i miss you.that's how much i miss you. i wish you could've takin me,brody,Kenley,and Embry. i've been having a lot of fun at Mikki and cadens house but if you were here it would be better. i've had no storms at Mikki and Caden's but i know you have had at least one you've told me about. i've had no homework accept making a wordsearch for spelling, a.r (like usual),and nothing else.right now as i'm writing this leter aunt Tenay is making dinner.mom me and Brody love you and want you to come back. Brody picked out his sport and insturment.His sport was football and his insurment was drums. Wow! i never thought he would pick a insturment and a sport.That sure did take him a long time.Brody really want's to see you and so do i. we are praying for you to come home safely.we really hope you do! are you having fun at Rockypoint?And everything is going good.like i said me and Brody are having fun a Mikki and Caden't house but it would be better with you here.Sorry it took so long to reply the email you sent me. I had to go to bed right after reading the letter you sent me and brody and it took me a wile to right the letter.plus I started wrighting the letter at night. I wish you could come back early not that I want you guys to stop having fun together jut that I miss you.have you found any sand dollars or any sandcrabs or anything like that? I've went back over to the house every day exept once(i forgot oops) to feed and play with Tatum. Brody asked just now."can a mouse jump as high as a crocodile?" i said "i don't know." Brodys funny.me and Brody love you soo much that i can't say how much.

love,
Brock and brody

Tamra's email to us while we were in Costa Rica:

Mommy, Me and Brody have a dance to show you when you get back. I hope you and dad are safe. I hope the volcano does not erupt. We really miss you very very very much. We all love you so much.
Love, Kenley

I hope you are safe and hope it will be fun. On Webkinz I bought my lizard a lot of stuff. And me and Kenley were giving each other gifts like crazy.
Love, Brock

I love you mommy and daddy. I got to eat cheesecake. Me and Kenley are going to do a dance.
Love, Brody

Just so you know, all of these were written exactly as you kids told me what they wanted to say. They are adorable and SO well behaved. EASY CHEESY! Hope you're having fun.
Love Ya!
Tamra
P.S. Embry is already in bed, but I'm sure she'd have something so cute to say. We'll get her next time.

1 comment:

Castle Family said...

Ok, this is the absolute cutest thing ever!! Your kids love you so much! You are such a good, fun mommy. Thanks for sharing, this made me smile (and tear up a bit too :))