Wednesday, June 25, 2008

ALEXA


My cousin Crys and her husband Zach lost their sweet little girl Alexa this morning. She was diagnosed with cancer at about 18months and has been fighting since then. This morning she went to her Heavenly Father. I only met her twice, but those times are etched in my mind and I will never forget her sweet smile. She loved princesses and dressing up, her new thing was being "fancy". Thank you to her parents Crys and Zach for allowing us to get to know her through their CaringBridge site, please check it out your heart will be touched.
I couldn't help but smile when I saw this picture on my cousin's blog this morning, maybe it will give you a little glimpse of her sweetness. I hope it's okay that I borrowed it Colleen.
We love you Alexa, you will be missed.

4 comments:

Colleen said...

OF COURSE its okay. Thanks for the Lex tribute, Amy.

Van and Rhonda said...

Thank you Amy for posting that awesome picture! What a sweet little face. She was such a fighter and fought till the end! Now she is in the arms of our Heavenly Father and I just picture sweet Ashley running to give her a big hug and kiss! I just keep that picture in my mind! I want my family to know that I love all of them all 6 kids and their spouses and all 9 grandkids and last but certainly on top my sweet husband! It takes times like this to really really appreciate your family. I love you all, MOM

Anonymous said...

what an angel face. may all the family be comforted at this time.

Tom & Lindsey said...

My heart and prayers go out to your cousin and her family.