Friday, April 2, 2010

Tyedying Eggs




The kids picked tyedye eggs this year.  It was different, much less messy and they loved it.

Miss H slept through the whole thing good thing she doesn't know what she's missing, maybe next year

BH has a new hair style as of late, it's I want it long and I don't want to do it.  Not sure how to deal with this one yet, hopefully it's just a stage.  I'd like to see my clean cut boy again someday. 

Any advice on parenting for the hair 101 would be greatly appreciated

2 comments:

Mamma Meg said...

I love dying eggs! Always messy and always fun. This looks like a much better idea than what I have for this year.

As for the hair, I have no idea. Our oldest son, T, is 10 going on 11 and he is doing the same thing. It's driving my husband nuts. T has really thick, wavy hair. It's constantly a mess and looks awful this long even when we make him style it. Ridiculous. But I think this is just something parents have to go through and as long as the kids feel confident I guess it's ok. Right...RIGHT???? At least that's what I've been telling myself.

Heather said...

I think it's great that you're letting him have a hairstyle he likes. And if in the end he doesn't like it or changes his mind, he can cut it...it's just hair! :)