Monday, July 2, 2007

Boys Fishing Trip


Grandpa Johnson took the boys fishing this week. They woke up at 4am and went to Saguaro Lake. Brody was so big, when Dustin went to get him out of bed he jumped right up and was ready to go. Who would have thought that a three year old would be so happy to get out of bed at 4am. Everyone caught a catfish and Brock was happy to inform us all that he got the biggest one. They had a blast with their Dad, Grandpa and cousin Caden. Thank You Grandpa for a great time and a successful fishing trip!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I like your new look! That is a classic pic of your kids in the pool. Yes, summer is the best! I'm so glad I can keep up on everyone's blogs so I don't feel like such a loser in Vegas by myself. :) Hope to see you guys again soon!

Jenn