Thursday, July 19, 2007

Random Husbands

Okay let's do this, how many of you have random husbands also?? Here's Dustin's random facts:

1. He hates when someone (Me) puts a wet towel on the bed. When we were only married a couple months he told me that he hated when I put my wet towel from the shower on the bed. That never happened again.

2. He never eats leftovers unless it's roast or stew, his two favorite meals.

3. He is a major germ freak, when I first met his family they were shocked that he drank out of my cup. All growing up he would never drink or eat after some else, until he met me, must be true love.

4. Dustin has broke his big toe nail on his right foot completely off 4 times in 3 years while playing basketball. Its pretty gross but the kids get a kick out of it.

5. He is right handed but when he was young he found out he was left eye dominant, because he is such an avid hunter he taught himself to shoot left handed. The funny thing is that he has never owned a left handed gun until this year.

6. He has an addictive personality, he will do something everyday until he gets sick of it and then it's no longer an addiction. Here are some of his addictions:
-Neilsons frozen custard vanilla concrete with brownie on top (everyday)
-lemon pie from whataburger (everyday) (I didn't even know that one)
-chicken wings from the vine, plain, every Tuesday
-his current addiction is oatmeal crisp cereal, he even went to the store the other night at 9pm cause we were out of milk, so he could have his cereal
-dr pepper and beef jerky on all our road trips in college
-Xbox and computer games
-UFC (has to order every one)

7. Dustin absolutely loves babies, when our youngest kid is three months old he wants me to get pregnant so that we can always have a child in the baby stage (he hasn't convinced me of that yet). He loves to chew on them and tells them that he wants to eat their chicken bones (their arms or legs) One year for Father's Day Dustin's mom asked the kids a bunch of questions about their dad and put it on paper for them. When Brody was asked what his Dad likes to eat he said: "My dad likes to eat kids". What a great daddy.

Well there you go, that's Dustin's randomness. Come on ladies lets hear it...

6 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

Randon Husbands?? Come on - what's with this speaking/typing problem!! Dorky!

TJ and LaChae Booth said...

Yeah I like this game! I will do TJ's! Dustin-liked your list!

Melanie and Jarom said...

hmmm very insightful- I didn't know all that about Dustin! Funny funny. I think that is so cute that he loves babies.

Kari said...

That's cute Amy! I'm glad to know we know some facts about Dustin now! That's cute how he wants a baby around all the time. :)

Leslie said...

Hello Amy! Sorry it took so long for me to respond, my wife usually handles the blogging stuff. Its nice to read up on you and your family. Tell Eric and Tanae that we say hello and that we miss them!

Mary Taylor said...

This is so fun! I didn't know any of this about Dustin. Love that he loves babies - how cute is that? I'll have to think of random things about Selle :)