Tuesday, July 17, 2007

RANDOM

Well I've been encouraged by my sister-in-law LaChae to post seven random facts about myself. I've been out of town and have soooo much to post and no time to do it because we are leaving again on Thursday but everyone has time for 7 random facts, so here they are:

1. I can only wash my laundry Tide laundry detergent and Downy Mountain Spring softener. I love the smell and can't use anything else. I also wash my youngest's clothes in Dreft detergent until I have another baby.

2. I usually have my clothes hanging color coded in my closet. I say usually because I am living with my in-laws and sharing a closet with my husband and baby so it's really hard to stay organized.

3. I listen to the Edge 103.9, I really enjoy Chuck Powell's humor.

4. I love to do puzzles, in fact in my new house I will have a puzzle table. A table that will always have a puzzle going at all times, so that when I can't sit down to a whole puzzle at least I can put in a piece here and there.

5. My favorite smells are: rain, sunblock, Tide and Downy Mountain Spring (fresh laundry), my newborn baby's breath, homemade cookies, and vanilla and cinnamon Gold Canyon Candles.

6. I really don't like when someone bounces their knee under a table and it shakes the table.

7. I just made my first purchase on Ebay, toilets for my house.

Well that was fun. I would love to hear from the rest of you!!

7 comments:

TJ and LaChae Booth said...

I loved your list! It is fun to get to know all my family! I have to say baby breath is seriously one of my favs too! :)

Melanie and Jarom said...

You are funny- I love Tide too... and Ebay is awesome- I'm an avid shopper. Oh and thanks again for bringing all those kids to our camp. It was so fun and it would've been lame-o without them. So thanks!!!

Clayton and Niki said...

You're so funny! Some of these I knew, but a lot I didn't so it was fun to read! :) Love you

Mary Taylor said...

Good list! I totally agree on all your smells (especially baby breath):) I love reading these!

Jenn said...

Hey, I color code my closet too! And I love puzzles- I didn't know you were a puzzle lover. Man, I wish I lived in Mesa so I could come over and work on puzzles at your house! No one else I know likes them. Great list!

Jenn said...

Your birthday is may 22nd (1976, I think). You were married I believe on Jan 9, 1998.
Brock: June 6, 1999
Kenley: Aug 2001 ( I think)
Brody: Nov 1, 2003
Embry: Nov 22, 2006

Am I right?

emily said...

That is really fun Amy. My favorite one is your love for puzzles. That is so cool!