Monday, July 9, 2007

Brock's Day


Brock was baptized on 7/7/07, what a day!!! We are so proud of him and his decision to be baptized. He has grown up so fast, wow I must be old, where did the time go. Brock was able to be baptized on the same day as his cousin Caden. They are three weeks apart in age and have been best buddies since they were little guys. They wanted to share their special day and really enjoyed it. Brock was blessed to have many people come see him this weekend. One of the pictures shows the two families, that's a lot of great family and friends. We are so grateful for all the support and love that we are shown everyday from our families. After the baptisms we came to Grandpa and Grandma Johnson's home for lunch with all the families. We also ate yummy cake made by Grandma Johnson and Aunt Kirsi, Thank you! Brock got some really great gifts to remind him of his special day. He also got his scriptures for church, a really cool CTR ring to remind him to Choose The Right and a couple of journals to record the memories of this great day. Brock's Aunt Tenay (Caden's Mom) and I made quilts for the boys also. She had to work with me through the process since it was my first quilt. She was a great teacher and I think it turned out pretty great, I'm hooked. I want to start on Kenley's already and she is not even 6 yet.

Brock you are a great example to your brother and sisters. Your dad and I are so proud of you and your decision. I know that the choice you have made to be baptized is the right one. I know that our Father in Heaven loves you and will guide you, through the Holy Ghost, in your life. I also know that our Heavenly Father has a plan for us and if we follow Christ's example, as you have begun to do, we can return to live with him again. We love you so much Brock, Congratulations!

2 comments:

Clayton and Niki said...

Hey Aim,
I love your new post. All the pictures makes it feel like I was there, and that I really didn't miss it!...Stupid Work!! :) Well, I love you guys. Can't wait until we have kids because I know they will have GREAT examples in their older cousins! Thanks for starting things off right...
Love you!

Kari said...

What cute pictures! Congrats to Brock! What a great example!

Kari