Saturday, August 18, 2007

AHHHHH!! SHE'S MOBILE!

Embry learned how to crawl/pull herself up to things a couple weeks ago and she is the funniest crawler I have ever seen.
She tucks her right leg up under her belly so she will be able to sit at any moment. She crawls with her left leg and tucks her right leg and scoots.




Crawling with the left leg.









Tucking the right and scooting.









Getting ready to crawl with the left again.








Sitting again.








What a funny girl! She is all over the place and is ready to explore. This stage is so much fun and so much work, the stairs are her favorite place to be. Oh, to have my own baby proof home, that would be nice.

2 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

Can't wait to see her silly crawl. I hope she doesn't outgrow it before I see you next.

Mary Taylor said...

I love the crawl! She is the cutest thing ever! I'm still waiting for Drew to take the big leap. He is still rocking back and forth on hands & knees - no movement yet (it's kind of good for me I guess).