Monday, August 27, 2007

How old is she????

I was helping Kenley with her reading this afternoon and this was our conversation:
(me helping with words that she doesn't know occasionally)
Kenley: could you not tell me unless I ask? (with a teenager attitude)
Me: Okay (still looking at her and watching her read)
Kenley: I can figure this out. (with a teenager attitude again)
When did my 6 year old turn into a teenager? I'm really glad that she is trying to figure it out on her own, so I'm not complaining. I just thought it was funny how she said it to me. I'm seeing everyday that my kids are growing up way to fast.
Kenley also said to me today: I missed you today
Me: I know I haven't seen you all day.
Kenley: Yep! I'm a first grader.
Gotta Love It!

1 comment:

Mauzy Fam said...

Stinkin' cute!! She is a teenager. I love these conversation posts. I can totally see them happening. Very cute and fun to read.