Friday, January 29, 2010

Why God Made Moms

I got an email from my Mama that had some questions answered by 1st graders.  I was so stinkin' cute, so I asked Little E and Mr. BD a few questions about moms and wrote them down word for word...

Why did God make mothers?
Mr. BD - to take care of us
Little E - because they are girls

How did God make mothers?
Mr. BD - with his powers
Little E - a robot (huh?)

What ingredients are mothers made of?
Mr. BD - meat, skin, bones and blood
Little E - a baby

Why did God give you your mother and not some other mother?
Mr. BD - cause he though you were perfect for me
Little E - because you love Mr. BD

What kind of little girl was your mom?
Mr. BD - a great little girl
Little E - I don't know

What did mom need to know about dad before she married him?
Mr. BD - what he drinks, like not alcohol and stuff like that and you don't want him to get a tatoo
Little E - I don't know

Why did your mom marry your dad?
Mr. BD - cause you thought he was cute and hot and he was perfect for you
Little E - because she's a princess

Who's the boss at your house?
Mr. BD - dad and you
Little E - Me

What's the difference between moms and dads?
Mr. BD - moms have long hair and dads have short hair and they talk different ways, daddy talks low and mom talks high
Little E - I don't know

What does your mom do in her spare time?
Mr. BD - usually watches TV and relax
Little E - I don't know

What would it take to make your mom perfect?
Mr. BD - a lot of practice
Little E - I don't know

If you coud change one thing about your mom, what would it be?
Mr. BD - um...I would change her to be a mom that would do lots of things for us and want her to make lots of vegetables for us (think he was trying to earn mama points with this one)
Little E - I don't know

K, so maybe Little E is still to young to understand yet, but the answers she did give were pretty cute!  Outta the mouths of babes, I LOVE IT!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

SO FUN!! Love the answers! ANd that is funny how you talk high, and dustin low!! I think brody earned a lot of mama points!!

the bates motel said...

that is so cute! i want to do that with carter and savvy. i'm curious what they would say. prob mom is mean and made of mud or something! lol!