Monday, October 15, 2007

FUNNY LITTLE PEOPLE

I thought I would transfer my "They crack me up" posts when I add a new one to an actual post so that my sidebar doesn't get to long. I never want to forget all the funny things my kiddos say so I can't just erase them.

Practicing letters with Brody, talking about the letter T with a picture of a train by it.
Mom: Brody what's that letter?
Brody: T
Mom: What sound does it make
Brody: Chuga, Chuga, Chuga, Choo, Choo

Everyday conversation with Brody
Brody: You're the best mom ever
Mom: You're the best Brody ever
Brody: No, I'm the best son ever

So this isn't really a funny thing but it's dang cute. At Church this morning (we went to a different building for Stake Conference) Brody says:
Brody: Mom I know that Jesus is here
Mom: How come Brody?
Brody: Cause I see his light

After school Kenley and Dustin talking:
Kenley: Dad why didn't you make me a sandwich for my lunch today?
Dad: You didn't ask. Didn't you have a hot lunch?
Kenley: Yeah, it was lasagna and it tasted like a soccer ball mixed with mud and grass.

Here's to never forgetting the funny, funny things that our children say!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute. I've already got so many funny things in Jehryn's journal. It's a fun stage.

Melanie and Jarom said...

funny kiddos- hey speaking of your kiddos, can you email me the hip hop pics of them again- if you don't mind I'd like to put them on my blog- I accidentally deleted them cause I had put them in an obscure file. Thanks!!!