Wednesday, October 10, 2007

GROWING UP

Our little Embry is growing so fast. Here are some of her firsts in the last couple months.
She now has three teeth and one on the way
She has learned how much fun the bath really is! The funny thing is that we don't have a tub for her to bathe in at Dustin's parents house so she still bathes in the infant tub. When we try to put her in a real bathtub she kinda freaks out because it's so big, such a little girl in such a big body of water. She has become such a daddy's girl. When he walks into a room she says "daddy!", she gives him kisses more than anyone else and can't help but smile every time she sees him.

She got up close and personal with our "doggie" Tatum. She has learned what the doggie says because she can hear Tatum barking every once in a while, but she has never sat on the floor and played with her. She wasn't sure what to think, but she wasn't afraid.
A few more things Embry has learned: she claps her hands, cruises around furniture, blows kisses, gives real kisses, fake cries, fake laughs, what the elephant says (it's really cute, ask her next time you see her), eats big people food and drinks whole milk, shakes her head no no and folds her arms (but won't do it for prayer).

Oh, how fast the time goes!

4 comments:

TJ and LaChae Booth said...

We think Embry is so flippin cute! She has the biggest smile I think I have ever seen on a little girl!

Mary Taylor said...

How cute!! I can't believe how much she's changing. She is getting so big! Brody is way too cute playing with her hair :) By the way, your house looks awsome! I can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

WELL...Miss Embry you are growing up soooooo fast! You are learning so many new things. You are so dang cute and nannie loves you to pieces. It looks like you love your baths! Isn't it fun that your daddy gets the precious time to bath you every night! When I come to visit I want to steal that time away from daddy :) I love you Embry. Kiss your sister and brothers for me! Hope to see you soon. Love, Nannie

Mauzy Fam said...

I miss my Embry girl! I LOVE the bath picture.