Monday, February 4, 2008

Brock

Brock has really been enjoying the new house. He can play xbox 360, game cube, DS and Gameboy in pretty much any room of the house.

For Christmas he got a new bike and really enjoys his freedom riding around the neighborhood with his cousin Caden.

He also got Guitar Hero for Christmas and has almost mastered the guitar. Most days I can hear the music coming up the stairway from the basement.

Most of all Brock likes to play laser tag and hide and seek in our new home. He loves to hide and scare his younger brother and sisters. I think he really enjoys his new room (all to himself) and even though he won't admit it I think he loves that he gets to wake up on his own every morning to his own alarm clock.

1 comment:

Shepherds said...

Brocker the BIG brother. He rocks my socks! I sure hope to see some of these adoreable pictures you had taken! We love you all!