Wednesday, February 27, 2008

James and the Giant Peach

I went on a field trip with Brock and his class. We went to a play in sign language, James and the Giant Peach. They had read the book in class, we went to the play and they saw the movie yesterday. They then compared the three. This was my group of rowdy boys.

left to right: Jake, Brock, Josh, Slade, Brandon
Brock and I at the play
After the play we ate lunch at a park near Brock's school and then walked back to the school.
My buddy for the day Thanks for letting mom hang out with you Brock! I had a great time and really enjoyed myself. I hope that you will always think that I'm cool enough to tag along! You are a great son!

4 comments:

once upon a poppy said...

daisy begs for me to go on every field trip so i'm taking her up on it because you never know when she will be to embarrased!

Anonymous said...

I still remember going on field trips with you kids and it was some of my favorite memories. For some reason you guys always wanted me to go with you and I don't think you were ever embarrased. It always makes a mom and dad feel good when the kids want them around. It looks like you and Brock had a great time. Always cherish those times they are the best. I love you guys, MOM

Tom & Lindsey said...

You guys are so cute. It looks like you had so much fun. I know that crazy group of boys you had. I'm sorry. J/K.

Andy4eric said...

That is so great that you got to go spend time with Brock. He really is a handsome little man!