Monday, February 4, 2008

Brody

My little Brod. He is always telling me that I look pretty and that I am the best! What a charmer. I know he really means it though and that's what is so sweet about the little buddy!


He really loves our new home, but sometimes I lose him in it. Just the other day I was in a panic because I couldn't find him. I was running through the house screaming his name and he was not answering. I searched every room and was about to go outside when I found him sleeping in the theater. (With all the unpacking I sometimes forget naptime.)


Still has a sweet tooth!!! This is the sugar cookie he frosted on Christmas eve, I think he used every color of frosting and every sprinkle that was available.


Brody adores his little sister! They are best buds when the other kids are at school. I love to watch them interact. By the look on his face can you tell what a happy kid he is????

1 comment:

Shepherds said...

Aw Brod..he is the man!