Monday, February 4, 2008

Dustin and I

Well we are finally in our dream home. Still under construction, so that's my excuse for the mess. It's hard to keep things clean when you have men in and out of your house all day long. (note the puzzle table on the left side, meant to have a puzzle going at all times, currently one that is 1,500 pieces, you can come help if you wish)


Looking toward the Front Entry (nice ladder in the way)


Kitchen/Family Area


Master Bedroom (at least the bed is made)


Master Bathroom (no tub in the middle of the floor anymore)

We are so happy to be in our home blogging again and so grateful to all that helped us along through this long journey. We have been so blessed to have such a wonderful place to lay our heads each night. We love our wonderful family that has helped so much with moving to watching the kids to feeding us and much, much more. How could we ever thank you all?

9 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

Love it all!! Great updates. I've been wondering what you've been up to?? Just kidding. I love being your sister because I just KNOW what your up to. BUSY, BUSY, BUSY just about sums it up.

Jenn said...

Yea! Glad you're back. I've been dying to see pics of the house. Keep them coming

Mindi said...

Hi Amy, yup its Mindi Macdonald (now Wendel). I remember you from when you dated Kenny, I thought you were the prettiest girl ever. I remember I wanted Kenny to marry you...haha, anyways...my family is doing wonderful. We have all moved out of El Paso finally. We have a family blog at http://macdonaldclan.ning.com/.

Mindi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RonJohn said...

so beautiful you guys. i bet you are having a lot of fun decorating. i know i would be.

ps how do you keep the little ones from losing all the puzzle pieces. i love to do puzzels but to scared to attempt it with luke and noah around.

shawna said...

Your home is beautiful and your family is sooooo...beautiful! I'll admit I'm a little jealous you are in your home and we haven't started yet. Maybe someday?

Melanie and Jarom said...

oh my gosh its gorgeous. I can't believe I haven't seen it! We've got to come for a visit soon. Hope the sickies have left you guys! We're still getting over it but you should have a house warming party... so fun.

Shepherds said...

Love the house! Who painted it? They did such an amazing job! :)

Anonymous said...

Amy, it's beautiful. I can tell you have been busy. I'm sure I will see something new everytime I'm over. I'm so excited you guys are in. YEAH!!!!!

P.S. Cute blog layout and great pictures!