Thursday, February 7, 2008

More House Pics

PLAYROOMTamra and I worked all day yesterday organizing the kids playroom (just so they can mess it up ;). We are very proud of our accomplishment and I wish I had taken before pictures to show what an accomplishment it was. One of the bedrooms was full of all the toys and we went through and organized every bin and bucket and cleared out the entire room. I'm so grateful that Tamra is willing to help cause it's not as much fun when you have to do it alone. Thanks Tam for a fun day of organizing with our crazy kiddos underfoot. Next we'll have to decorate it!! We'll wait till the kids are in bed for that one.


BASEMENT

Not much to say, it's a basement. But a much cleaner basement than when we started, no toys strewn about.

2 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

No problem Amy!! It was so much fun and I can't wait to move on to something else!! Willing to tackle the garage? Just kidding!!

Heidi said...

I love the floor in the playroom. Is it wood or pergo? It looks absolutely lovely! The rest of the house looks beautiful too. I can't wait to see it in person.