Monday, April 14, 2008

All in a days work!

Since Tamra moved into my home we have been busy little bees buzzing around organizing, cleaning, cooking, moving in, and tending our little ones. Well today we conquered the garage...dum...dum...dum!

What you don't know is that my garage is still full and I mean FULL of boxes that have not been unpacked, stuff that needs to be sold in a garage sell and of course all the everyday garage stuff that is in normal garages. Why don't you take a look for yourself...



The garage BEFORE:



The garage AFTER:

I can fit cars inside it now!!!

I know it looks like we just put stuff up against the walls but we know where everything is and where it will go. I have a stack that I need to unpack and move into the house, a stack that will be sold in a garage sell, and a stack that will go inside garage cabinets when I get them. We worked from 9am to 6pm with small breaks to feed kids, change diapers, and put them down for naps. They played out side with us and got extremely dirty and loved every minute of it. The plan is to unpack 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 boxes a day until the unpack pile has dwindled away. Thanks to Tamra who motivates me to be more organized we will have us moved into this home in a very organized fashion.

WISH ME LUCK!

11 comments:

Jenn said...

I can't believe you guys did that in one day! With kids underfoot too! Looks good.

Shepherds said...

Hey good job! I know how accomplished you must feel!

Andy4eric said...

OK! I am officially inspired! Garage here I come!

Anonymous said...

Amy, I love you a little more today.
Love ya,
Dustin

Melanie and Jarom said...

Dude, you guys are amazing. I can't believe how much you two can accomplish together!

jen said...

Rock on! My sister Jessica & I would totally be just like that if she lived here. I sooooo WISH! My garage is in need of some SERIOUS love. You always inspire me!

Anonymous said...

yeah! I did that too, although not at that level. Even when it's clean, I still can't fit my car in it! But that is an accomplishment, the garage is always a beast of a project, especially in the heat! And how great to have help. You go girls!

RonJohn said...

it looks like you could fit ten cars in that garage now! good job guys

Van and Rhonda said...

You girls did a great job! I am very proud of you and how well you work together! You guys are awesome and I love you!

Kelly said...

Wow Amy , You are awesome!! It looks so different from when I was @ your house.. You guys did a lot. It was nice talking with you, and meeting your sweet sister. Hope you have a good week. You inspire ME! -Kelly

Tom & Lindsey said...

Amy, Wow that is amazing. I think I need Tamara to move in with us for a while. I need something to get me motivated like that.

Lindsey