Monday, April 7, 2008

MY BOYS ARE BACK!

The boys had such a great time fishing with their daddy, Grandpa Johnson, uncles and cousins! I missed them so much and they were only gone for 24 hours. I loved seeing the pictures when they came home, I got to see the joy on their faces and how much fun they had. Dustin had the most fun I'm sure watching the boys be boys, he really looks forward to hanging out with just the boys! They had a great time, Brock caught a fish and Brody was so excited about getting to camp and sleep in the tent. When Dustin got home he thought that I didn't miss him cause I didn't include him in my previous post about the boys. I'm sorry honey I really did miss you,


THE MOST!!! I just thought you knew that.



All geared up and ready to fish!


Brock catching his fish



Grandpa Johnson, Uncle Eric (behind the fish), Caden, Jerhyn and Brody (laying on the windshield of the boat)


The boys wading in the water catching minnows for bait. They didn't have swimsuits so they had to go in their underwear. Good thing their shirts are long!


I'm glad you boys are back! I missed you! All of you!

Or am I?...


If you haven't already guessed it, those are minnows swimming around in my master tub ...that I had just cleaned two days before!

Don't you just love boys?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, hilarious. i thought that was dirt from the trip. but little fishes, even better.... I'm glad Dustin got that one of Brody on the windshield. Corry got that one too, so I was going to send it to you. good times for the boys.

Kari said...

So funny! I bet the boys thought you really wanted a present! Everyone wants their own fish pond at their house right? ha ha. Super cute pics!!

Andy4eric said...

I am sure you are one of few people who can say that you had minnows in your tub. TOOOO funny! I love boys, life would be pretty boring and probably too clean without them! Glad they had a fun time!