Thursday, April 17, 2008

What a Splash!

It's hot outside, almost time to add water fun to everyday! I love the summer! I love taking the kids swimming and enjoying the sun. Since the pool isn't ready yet, too cold, I took Brody and Embry to the splash park at our outdoor mall. They had so much fun splashing in the water and getting all wet. Embry didn't quite know what to think about it all, but she got a little wet. Brody, on the other hand, was completely soaked and had a blast. By the time he was done he was freezing in the 80 degree weather, which the mom's really enjoyed. We had a lot of fun and plan to have a little picnic next time we go. We went with Tamra, Dallin, Bryce, Melanie and Lydia. It was so much fun to just sit and let the kids enjoy themselves.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

how fun! i'll have to take jehryn there, he'd love it.

Kelly said...

Amy, Ryker has been wanting to go there! So Now I will have to take him there during the day.. It looked like you had FUN! Harley really likes Brock. And he was so embarrased @ scouts. I guess it was a bad blody nose, and he said one of the boys was laughing at him.. So I felt bad!! :( I hope Harley and Brock can get to know eachother better @ scouts. Love all the pics!! -Kelly

Kari said...

Looks like fun! I love your blankie story down below and your garage looks awesome! Way to go. I'll have to get some of your organization techniques. I need so much help there!!

jen said...

How fun. Your mall looks so cool...the one close to me (Superstition) is just lame!

renhallows said...

we were just there..maybe we'll run into eachother while the kids get soaked. We live a stone throw away from there. Why haven't you played vball in a while?

THE MAXWELL"S said...

Looks like they had a lot of fun! love all your pics. Terri