Thursday, April 3, 2008

Love my girls...Miss my boys

I love, love, love these little girls! They are such a joy to have around. They are smiling 99% of the time, don't have much to complain about, enjoy life, are full of energy, are so very pretty, love each other, love their daddy to pieces (more than they love their mom), love to color, like to clean, cook, set the table, and use blue soap (Windex) (obviously Kenley enjoys most of these things...but believe it or not Embry likes to clean up toys). I just am so grateful to have these girls in my life! It is an amazing, overwhelming, exciting, scary, opportunity that I have to raise these girls up to be wonderful women! I hope that I will do a good job and that they will love me for being their mom and doing my best!


I'm missing these two boys! They went on an overnighter fishing trip with their dad, uncles, cousins and grandpa. They have only been gone a total of 3 hours and I already miss them. They love to cause trouble, most would say make messes but they are cleaner than my girls, eat treats, play in the dirt, ride bikes, hug and kiss mom, pick on their sisters (mostly Brocker picks on Benny Boo, Brode is supper sweet to Embee), and watch movies. Boys are so different than girls for me, they look up to their dad mostly, I just hope that I can be a good example and teach them things that their wives will appreciate later (the thought of them having a wife terrifies me).

What a lucky girl I am.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously, married, ahhh! I miss my baby too tonight.

Anonymous said...

How sweet Amy! You are a great mom and I know the kiddos appreciate everything you do for them! What are the boys going on an overnighter on a school night for? That seems kinda strange. Your kids are adorable and once again I have the cutest grandkids ever. Not an ugly one yet. Nine for Nine!

jen said...

What a sweet tribute to your kiddos! You are a mom to be admired & emulated! You have awesome kids!

Mary Taylor said...

That's really cute! How fun to have two of each. I love how you're already missing your boys after 3 hours! I'm the same way, in fact, I'm already dreading hunting season :(