Thursday, May 22, 2008

Getting Older

She's 18 months old!!! I can hardly believe it. She is growing so fast. I can't believe that she is going to nursery this Sunday. Here are some fun Embry facts:

she loves to be outside
she loves shoes, mostly flippys
she is very active
loves to twirl in circles until she gets dizzy and falls down
can say a million words, okay not that many but a lot (just a few: up please, nana, blankie, mama, daddy, kiki(kenley), brocker, boody(brody), bike, bye bye, brush(means I want to brush my teeth), ladlo(color)...
loves, loves, loves her blankie and nana (pacifier)
likes to read books and be read to
loves to brush her teeth
loves to play in the water
loves to take showers in mom and dads shower
loves to sit on moms lap and color on paper, she says "eyes, nose" when she wants to draw a smiley face
loves her siblings
loves to give daddy hugs and kisses when he gets home from work
she loves sunglasses
loves to ride bikes, scooters, quads, the kids motorized truck, pretty much anything that moves
likes to play in the curtains
likes to sit in her bed after her nap is over just so she can have more time with Blankie and Nana
She is the sweetest thing, we love having her in our family. She makes us laugh everyday and is very willing to hand out the kisses and hugs. Happy 18 months Embry!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THAT LITTLE GIRL!
DAD

Martha said...

Amy! I got your comment on my blog, so now it's my turn to comment on yours! It's adorable, and those kiddos are sweet! They're growing so fast. I swear it was just yesterday that Kenley was in our nursery......wow, time flies. I hear your house is beautiful. Do you love it? Is it "home" yet? We miss you guys.
Hope to see you soon,
~Martha Bigler

Anonymous said...

Happy 18 Months Embry! Nursery, that is exciting! It's like becoming active all over again for the parents! She is so cute.