Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A MUCH NEEDED VACATION


AHHHHHH... That was nice. An

ADULT ONLY

vacation is just what I needed! My family gets together quite often, but never without the kiddos. It was nice to have some quality grown-up time with my family. Don't get me wrong I love having the kids around but a break is always nice. We were able to get in some much needed, Resting, Jet Skiing, Banana Boating, Relaxing, Game playing, Eating, Resting, Swimming, Tanning, Relaxing, Shopping, Body Surfing, did I mention Resting and Relaxing? I came home missing my kiddos like crazy and just wanting to stay home and be a mom. That's when you know you had a great vacation. The only down side to our trip was that TJ and Sarah were not able to make it. We really missed them and hope that we can do it again soon and that they can come.

Dustin and I wouldn't have been able to go with out the help of my

WONDERFUL

sister-in-laws Tenay and Heather. They cared for and loved our kiddos for us while we were gone. Thank you so much guys, we would love to repay you anytime.

Well until next time guys...can't wait to do it again in 2010!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pics Amez. It was so fun to have your kids with us. I'm sure Tenay and I will need you when the babies come! :)

Mauzy Fam said...

2010?? What?? I'm going again next week - wanna come?

Jenn said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! A vacation without kids... I can only imagine. I'm excited when I go to Target without kids!

Melissa said...

Amy-
So glad you commented on my blog. Greg doesn't understand my fascination with this (hot) rock star. He thinks I'm silly. I might be... just a little, but it's nice to know I'm not the only one!
Wasn't "first time ever I saw your face" AMAZING!!!
Ahh.... David.

This looks like such a fun family trip.
Glad you all had fun!

Bonnie said...

Wow!! I can only dream of an ADULT ONLY vacation! It looks like everyone had fun.

once upon a poppy said...

that looks so much fun! can you beleive i've never been to rocky point. sad i know.

Debbie said...

That trip looks fabulous!!! I think it's important to get away even without the kids once in a while...that way you do miss them.

You guys ought to try going on a cruise...we recently went w/o kids and it was dreamy!!

Kari said...

Oh how fun. Those trips are my fav! Of course we miss the kids but it's so good to get away! Glad you had fun!

renhallows said...

looks like fun! You and dustin look like your always having fun. That says alot about your relationship! You guys are cool.

Kelly said...

Amy, I am so Jealous of your trip!! It looked like you guys had tonz of fun!! I hope you had a good turn out for BDay Pie night @ your house!! I really wanted to make it, but it just did'nt work out!! :(