Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It's only just begun...


Tamra and I took the kiddos to Tempe Water Park on Monday. It was so much fun,
after the SCHOOL BUS full of kids left.
We really had a great time and the kids were in heaven. Even Embry, who was a little shy about the water at first, couldn't get enough of the slide and went down it about 50 times in a row. We took lunch and had a little picnic. It was a lot of fun and I'm so excited that summer is here. I love swimming, summer vacations, spending tons of time with my kiddos, and most of all their little white bums after being in the sun all summer.

4 comments:

Tom & Lindsey said...

What are you guys doing having so much fun without me. J/K. You gals are such fun moms. Summer is finally beginning.

Clayton and Niki said...

K, I decided I'm quitting my job and we'll just play all day every day! You guys just show up and I'll bring the fun! Love you!

Heidi said...

I'm almost to the point where I can't look at your blog. Summer! When is it coming to Utah? Today it is 45 degrees and snowing/raining. I am extremely jealous.

Andy4eric said...

I need to follow your lead and take a much needed vacation with just Eric and I! I think it is really great that you went hunting with Dustin....that is one of Eric's dreams you know! See you at the reunion...I can't wait!