Thursday, October 16, 2008

Home-made Pizza

I have to admit I am not a huge fan of pizza. I do however love my SIL's home-made pizza. She invited the kids and I over a while ago (Dustin and Brock, Eric and Caden out of town) to make our own pizza's and we had a blast. I think the reason I like my pizza home-made is that I can put whatever I want on my own pizza (sauce and cheese), I've been known to be a picky eater. Everyone made their own pizza, even little miss E, she could hardly believe that I was letting her touch the messy stuff. Kenley decorated her pizza with a peperoni smiley face and Brody was just sauce and cheese please, plain and simple just like his mommy.


What good is home-made pizza without a dessert pizza, Brody and Danielle (the sweeties) made sure that was taken care of.

I can't get enough of this sweet face, what a blessing to live so close to family.

With bellies fully of yummy Aunt Tenay pizza what better to do than watch a movie. We had a great time and loved every minute. My favorite was snuggling with those scrumptious twins!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOUR BACK! Its been almost a month. Nice to see what you do when I am out of town. Love ya, Dustin

Van and Rhonda said...

I am so glad you finally posted. It's been along time. I was sick of looking at that toaster :) Looks like you guys had a blast. I love Tenay too! She is a great person and I am grateful you guys live next door to them and are so close. I love how she just let's them do their own thing and if it makes a mess oh well it will get cleaned up right? I love you guys, MOM

Mauzy Fam said...

What a fun idea!! Now I wanna come over and have you show me how to make homemade pizza.

Dani said...

I haven't done that in a while, but my kids always love it too. Fun in the kitchen is one of the best kind! Never thought of the dessert pizza though! Thanks for the idea.