Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

We had so much fun having the family over to our house for New Years as well. New Years Eve is my sisters birthday so we had a Birthday Party/New Years Party. We had way to many goodies and way to much food and a blast! We spent the night eating, singing Happy Birthday (Embry's most favortie song), eating some more, playing the Wii, still eating and bringing in the New Year! Thanks for a fun night of people, people everywhere, my favorite thing, what a great start to the New Year!


Now every one is at their own home and back to their normal routines (my parents left yesterday) :( and I'm off to clean it all up...

5 comments:

Clayton and Niki said...

Aim, thanks so much for being the host for EVERYTHING this year. Clayton and I had so much fun, and I'm sure everyone else did too. We love you!!

Melanie and Jarom said...

You and Dustin better watch it- me and Jarom are going to start practicing our Wii skills and someday you're going to get beat bad! j/k we suck and don't have one so we'll suck forever. Anyway- that was a fun time. The website is www.kinglinens.com. BUT I found way more selection in king size (hence the name "kinglinens") ALSO I went to Ikea a few weeks ago and saw two or three kid sets that were way cute and inexpensive. I am going there next week if you want me to get anything let me know!

Jenn said...

How fun to have enough space for one big family sleepover! Looks like a lot of fun. We bought that Star Wars Wii game for my in-laws Wii and it is pretty fun with the light sabers and everything. (well, for the boys- I didn't try it yet) Oh yeah, and congrats on another girl! That will be SO fun for Embry. I love having two of the same together.

Kelly said...

Cute pics! Your sister looks so much like you! How are you feeling? Hopefully good! You always look good! :) Im glad you guys had a fun Holiday! Family is the BEST!

Van and Rhonda said...

We did have a blast didn't we! Cute pics of Nik's birthday. Thank you for having all the hectic mess at your house we all had a blast. You guys are very good hosts and have a great house to host in. Give the kiddos are love!