So, I can hardly believe it myself! I made this...
If you can't tell what it is, it's an infant car seat hood, canopy, etc. (i don't know what they're called)
So I saw it online and tried to order it, well they were out of stock and weren't ordering anymore. I was bummed, to say the least. Anyone that really knows me knows that when I get something in my head that I want, it's hard to change my mind. So I wouldn't settle for any other pattern, I had to have this one!
I knew that I wanted the seat cover to be black and the hood to be Damask. They had a black seat cover so I ordered that (not that ambitious right now) and figured I could make the hood. I bought the fabric, stewed over it for a month. Finally sat down with my sister for moral support and figured it out! I can't say it's perfect or even really good (please don't look too close), but I can say that I made it and for my first try it'll do just fine!