Thursday, May 7, 2009

Nesting...

So I guess you can call this nesting

I keep having this feeling that I won't be able to get anything done once the baby gets here

So I am trying to get all projects finished


Last night I made this cute necklace for the girls and matching bracelet for little E. I see them at the scrapbook store and online and they are like $30-$50, so I made my own, it was under $10

And these tin magnet boards are so fun for the kiddos rooms, they can display what ever they want, I've only done the girls, the boys will have to wait until after the baby, that may be a while...

4 comments:

heather said...

adorable paper! So cute. It's so funny how we "nest" and think we'll never get to do anything after the baby and then end up doing it all and more!

Jenn said...

How do you make those?? I need to know! The girls' rooms are SO SO cute. Please post the nursery!

Brenda said...

I'm so happy you're getting a Hadley! It is one of my absolute favorite girl names, but I never had the chance to use it!

Mauzy Fam said...

Hadley's turned out SO Cute!! The jewlery is so adorable too. Now, there's another thing you need to teach me.