Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving

Only in the Larson family do you take a humongous TV to the church for Thanksgiving so you don't miss the Cowboys play football.

We had such a great time this year in Texas. We stayed with my Uncle Keith and Aunt Joy. They have kids the same age as ours and they were in heaven. Thank you guys so much for opening up your home to us!

This year my Aunt Joan did all the decorations and she made a kiddy table with colors and activities for the the kiddos. The most special part of the table, however, were the Bears sitting in chairs. My cousins Ashley who past away two years ago had a huge collection of TY stuffed animals, really huge. My Aunt Joan decided this year that it would be good to give a part of Ashley to all the grandkids, nieces and nephews. So they all got one. My kiddos LOVED it. Little E is very attached to hers. Thanks Aunt Joan, we will treasure them.

Great food, great football, great people, great memories, great fun, great family, it was a greatFUL time!

The man who started it all!

1 comment:

Melanie and Jarom said...

I am so sad I missed it! But I'm glad the show goes on and there is always a Larson Thanksgiving whether I'm there or not. Ashley is probably thinking the same thing!