Monday, November 23, 2009

Haddie G age 6 months

I know I say this every month...

WOW, the time sure does fly...

She had her first solid food today, rice cereal. She grabbed the spoon and shoved it in her mouth, I think she's ready to EAT! Got her first cold and may be teething, so she's not to happy on her 1/2 birthday. Jabbers all the time and is rolling all over the place. She practices sitting up and is getting quite good at it, I'm still afraid to walk away and leave her thought cause she still topples over. She no longer gets swaddled, at 5 1/2 months she decided she would have no more of that! Still sucks her thumb occasionally but also takes the "NaNa". She learned to put the "NaNa" in her mouth so that distracts her from the thumb sucking, Yea! She started to lay her head on our shoulders and cuddle, we all LOVE it. My favorite time is when I'm putting her to bed at night, singing her song to her and she puts her head on my shoulder. That's why I blog about it...

Don't ever want to forget the little things, that are really the big things!


Yum! that food looks delicious Let me help
Oh, so that's what it tastes like, not so sure I like it

all done

4 comments:

Heather said...

she has her own look, so adorable. such blue, blue eyes. they get more and more fun by the minute. yay, for pacifiers and solid food!

Mamma Meg said...

Look at those eyes! What a beauty! At least once a day I find myself wishing time would slow down. They grow way too fast!

Brenda said...

Haha! I love the pic where she's licking her lips in anticipation!

Anonymous said...

She looks so much like Dustin. I have to say she looks more like him than any of your other kids. She is sooo cute!