Saturday, September 29, 2007

HOME UPDATE

We have Stucco, Stone, Doors and Trim!!! We are so excited, it's starting to look like a home. Maybe we will have a home that "Trick or Treaters" can come to. Maybe I will be able to find my kids Halloween buckets because they will be in "MY" garage. Maybe, just maybe we will be able to celebrate Brody's birthday in our new home. It's cutting it close, but cross your fingers, we are crossing ours!


Stucco and Stone
Doors and Door Trim Baseboards
Hip, Hip, Hooray. We will keep you updated on the progress. Coming up: Paint, Cabinets, and Flooring. This is the fun stuff! Meet the new house BBQ here we come!

7 comments:

Jenn said...

It's looking good! I love the stone. Wow, I can't wait to take a tour when it's finished.

Mauzy Fam said...

Brody's B-day would be great, but Halloween sure would be GREATER!! I can't believe it's getting so close FINALLY! I love, love, love the stone. When we get our house you are going to HAVE to help me pick stuff out.

Anonymous said...

Oh Man! It is so pretty! I am so happy for you guys and I can't hardly wait to come sleep in my room :) I love you guys so much and are so happy for you. Hang in there it won't be long now! Kiss the kiddos for me!

Kari said...

Congrats Amy, wow it is looking great already! I hope you guys are in soon! How fun!

dadleavitt said...

Of course, we remember you. Your family has grown! They are all so cute and fun. Your new house looks gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

That is exciting guys! It looks beautiful.

Melanie and Jarom said...

Looks awesome! I think me, Jarom and Lydi will just move in... there's enough room right?