Saturday, March 1, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN/DADDY!!!

Happy Birthday Honey. You're not getting old yet! Still early thirties. We hope you are having a great birthday and enjoying every minute! Dustin doing what he loves the most!
Dustin being Dustin, just plain silly!
I thought I would write a few things a love about my honey:
I love that he makes the bed every morning so that I have one less thing to worry about
I love the way he smells
I love that he loves to think up yummy concoctions for dinner
I love that he fills the water jug at night so that It can be cold in the morning
I love his blue eyes
I love that he thinks it's important to take care of his body
I love his hugs and kisses
I love that he enjoys cuddling
I love that he gets up in the morning and gets the kids ready for school so I can go to the gym
I love how he loves our children
I love that he loves babies, not just ours
I love that he is a hard worker and does all he can to provide for our family
I love his sense of humor
I love his feet and hands
I love how his bum looks in jeans
I love how organized he is now that he has his new closet
I love his creativity
I love how thoughtful he is
I love that he loves his family
We love you Dustin/Daddy!

3 comments:

Kari said...

You guys are cute together. Wow, you've been busy too! I love the mud pictures. Oddly enough, that was always something I wanted to do when we moved into our new house. I love little kids playing in the mud!

RonJohn said...

Happy birthday ya ol' fart! You guys look really happy together.

Anonymous said...

We love you too Dustin! Not for ALL the reasons you wife does of course but we love you for being the husband that you are to our daughter and the dad you are to our grandkids! What a great son you are to us! We love you to pieces and are so blessed to have you in our family. We love you Dustin, MOM and DAD Larson