Friday, September 26, 2008

Through the eyes of a 4 year old

I saw this on a friends blog and couldn't resist:

1. What is something mom always says to you?
No (Oops!?!!??, after I had asked all the questions i tried this one again and he said we already did that one and I said "No". I guess I need to say NO less)
2. What makes mom happy?
when I love her
3. What makes mom sad?
when I don't listen to her
4. How does you mom make you laugh?
when she tickles me
5. What was your mom like as a child?
ummm...Brock, Kenley, Me and Embry
6. How old is your mom?
I don't know
Do you wanna guess?
ummm.... 32? Your not 32 your 31. Are you 32?
Yep!
I got it right!!
7. How tall is your mom?
3 feet
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
play computer
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
play with Embry
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
being a rock star
11. What is your mom good at?
volleyball
12. What is your mom not very good at?
charades for kids
13. What does your mom do for her job?
get dressed
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
lasagna
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
when she hugs me
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
wow wow wubbzy
17. What do you and your mom do together?
play with friends
18. How are you and your mom the same?
we both have brown eyes
19. How are you and your mom different?
she has long hair and I have short
2o. How do you know your mom loves you?
she kisses me and hugs me
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
when they got married
22. Where is your moms favorite place?
Wal-mart

Gotta love it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, I'm cracking up. Don't you love these little people!

Anonymous said...

so cute. what a fun thing to do.

Van and Rhonda said...

Brodster you are so dang cute! You answered all your questions so dang good. I love you little buddy! Love, Nannie

Dani said...

I'm stealing this idea! Although I'm a little afraid of what the answers might be... Thanks for the fun read!