Friday, November 6, 2009

Embryisms

Our Little E says the funniest things

We've started calling them Embryisms

Here's a few

"Marshmellow hot one" = hot chocolate

"It's a lighted day" = it's light out side

"It's a darky day" = it's dark out side

"A man" = Amen

"It's a mad show" = a scary show (pretty much any show that has a villian, which is every disney movie)

"I'n getting busy" = I'm getting dizzy

"Someday soons" = someday soon

"I'n gonna get my dressed on" = I'm gonna get my clothes on

6 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

Ha ha....I can picture every one of those coming from her mouth!! She my favorite little person because she's so unique!! LOVE HER!!

I love you Embry girl - Love Rah Rah!

heather said...

cute, following after her grandpa!

Kelly said...

She is a funny girly! And I can picture he saying all those things in her sweet little voice!

Mamma Meg said...

Oh I love it! I wish they would talk like this forever, well you know what I mean.

Today my little B asked me for a "girl cheese sandwich (grilled cheese)" and a "scratch back (back scratch)." I love this age!

And again, what a sweet picture. I love the pumpkins!

jen said...

LOVE the cute things kids say. Her pumpkin hair clips are darling!

Kari said...

I love the last one. Pure girly girl!