Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ode to Brod...

Happy #6 my little man


Oh, little Brod, I can't believe how big you've grown right before my eyes! This year was a party year and since your birthday was on Sunday we had your party the Friday before. Since it was before Halloween this year we got to do fun Halloween activities. We painted pumpkins, made Halloween masks, jumped on the bouncy slide, hit the pinata (like you kiddos needed any candy the day before Halloween) and had cake and ice cream.

Things Mr. B loves:

Lego's (still, probably always will)
Baukugan
Transformers
Starwars
Cars
Paperonis
Webkinz
Well lets face it, pretty much any toy he sees in the toy isle.

His favorites

food - chicken strips
drink - water
treat - finish chocolate bar
color - green

riding bikes outside
swimming
playing at the park
jumping on the trampoline
playing Super Mario Bros on the DS
learning to play the piano
singing (the kid is ALWAYS singing something, today it's one eye one horned flyin' purple people eater)
school
and just being a kid, he has a great imagination and often can be found playing in his room with his toys by himself quietly

Birthday breakfast in bed

Party Time
The Loot



My dear little Mr. B,

I remember when you were three and we used to go to the gym together and you would go in the play area and say have fun mom. We were best buddies, it was just you and I when the older kiddos were at school. Now you are gone half the day and when you get home you have two sisters to share mama's attention with. That's what happens when you grow up, now I have to share you. You are such a sweet boy, always concerned that everyone is happy and so willing to help. You have so many friends, people are drawn to you. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father sent you to me, and trusted that I would raise you to full fill your potential. It brings mixed emotions for me to see you grow up. I'm excited and sad to see my baby boy become a big boy. I hope you'll always be my little boy even when you're big. I LOVE YOU Mr. B!

LOVE, MOM

3 comments:

Shepherds said...

Boy is my nephew one cute kid!! And looks like a stud in that tuxedo!! :0) Happy Birthday Brodster!!! We love you!!

Heidi said...

Brody has the most gorgeous chocolate brown eyes! Watch out girls!

Mamma Meg said...

So what would it take to make me one of your kids? No really, you sound like a dream mom. I hope to meet all these kids of yours someday!