Monday, November 9, 2009

Who's your Daddy?

Saturday, November 7th 2009

Activity Day Daddy Daughter Date "Western Style"

Also the Second Day of Brock's first ever deer hunt, 5 hours away

A Father torn in two directions

What to do?

Well Kenley knew, she asked the greatest Uncle ever to go with her.

When she found out that her dad wasn't able to make it she was really sad. She said to me, "I guess if daddy can't go and Mikki (her cousin) is asking Grandpa Johnson, I could see if Clayton would take me"


Kenley came home beaming! She had a blast. She's such a lucky girl, with handfuls of Uncles and another Grandpa to choose from, she could not have gone wrong. But I think she knew that this was the perfect date for her and Clayton, her "Cowboy Uncle".

And look at what a gentleman he is!

Thank You Clayton for being daddy for the night! We love YOU!

9 comments:

Clayton and Niki said...

I love love love it! Clayton was so honored to have such a beautiful date for the night. It really touched his heart that she wanted him to take her. When he got home, he couldn't stop talking about it. I think it just got him extra excited to think about our little one on the way (that sounds so wierd!) Practice Practice Practice. We love you guys! And Miss Ken--you couldn't look cuter! Love you.

Jenn said...

That's right! He needs practice playing the daddy! How cute is that. I don't know what I would've done without aunts and uncles around to be my second moms and dads. She is lucky!

TJ and LaChae Booth said...

Oh my goodness! That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Love it! Kenley is the cutest and what a great Uncle Clayton!

Annie and Clayton Evans said...

So cute..what a perfect night!

Mauzy Fam said...

They look so cute!! How fun for Clayton and Kenley! Yes, good practice too.

heather said...

ah, so cute. what a great uncle. so fun.

Kelly said...

What cute Cousins! Fun Memories!

Mamma Meg said...

How sweet! You're right, what a very lucky little girl. And what a sweetie for giving up her dad. Brock is a lucky little guy.

Bonnie said...

What a lucky lil girl to have lots of family to be loved by!!