Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Love that Mr. BD

I was checking some email the other day and Mr. BD came up behind me and started singin'

"One eyed, one horned, flyin' purple people eater,
one eyed, one horned, flyin' purple people eater,
one eyed, one horned, flyin' purple people eater,
sure looks good to me!"

I turned around and this is what I saw...







He had been in the same room with me for quite sometime quietly playing, or so I thought... he was really quietly crafting!

This kid makes me smile daily, I LOVE IT!

4 comments:

Mamma Meg said...

That's adorable! What a funny kid!

Melanie and Jarom said...

Thats pretty creative!

Bonnie said...

What a crack-up!!

Kelly said...

Ryker learned that song in preschool last month!! He did the same thing, but he drew a picture! :) So cute!