Saturday, September 15, 2007

OUR DADDY'S HOME

Yea, our daddy is home. He was gone hunting for a whole 7 days. We really missed him a ton. We almost didn't recognize him when he walked in the door with all that hair on his face.
Embry didn't want to kiss him cause he was so scratchy. She would look at him and then turn her head the other way and smile.
Of corse he hopped right in the shower, he was pretty stinky after not showering for a week. A few minutes later he called me into the bathroom and said which side do you like better. What do you think?

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Hmm, I like clean cut, but I have to admit that once in a while a little bit scruffy is kinda sexy :)

Anonymous said...

I'm a fan of the smooth, even though Corry likes it otherwise. I say it's up to whose kissing it!