Saturday, September 29, 2007

SWEET LITTLE FEET


Our sweet little Embry is the funniest sleeper. We have the benefit of seeing her sleep every night since she is in our room (livin' with the in-laws). The other night we heard her roll over and hit the crib with what we thought was her head. So we looked over and saw the cutest thing ever, her two little footsies hanging out. We had to get the camera. As you can see she is sound asleep still. I don't know how that could be comfortable, but I do know that it's cute.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

That is soo cute!! Sometimes Kimball props his feet on top of the crib bumper and just kicks back. Babies are so funny!

Mauzy Fam said...

That's cute! I'm glad you got a picture of it.

Anonymous said...

Sweet baby Embry! She is a crazy sleeper but a dang cute one too! Tell Brock, Kenley, Brody and Embry there nannie loves them!

Anonymous said...

Adorable. I love those moments....and I love that we can capture them forever.