Wednesday, September 26, 2007

TAG I'M IT!

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
- Ten years ago almost to the day (September 27) I got engaged to the greatest guy I know. He was so sweet and took me on the best date, dinner with live music, and then to the temple grounds where he asked me to dance. The song we danced to was "Wanted" by Alan Jackson. Dustin had changed the words and recorded himself singing his own version, lines that were about the time we dated until that day. I will never forget that day and how I felt.

2. What was I doing 5 years ago?
-Believe it or not I was living with my in-laws just like I am today. We haven't lived with them for 5 years, but we lived with them 5 years ago while our last home was being built. This seems to be a trend. Hopefully, we will never have to move again.

3. What was I doing 1 year ago today?
- I was very pregnant anxiously awaiting the birth of my little Embry Girl. She is now almost a year, wow, the time really does fly.

4. What was I doing yesterday?
- went to the gym, took the big kids to school, fed the baby, did laundry, read stories with Brody and Embry, fed the baby, worked on getting doors, trim and baseboards for our new home, helped with homework, went to scouts, fed the baby, and went to book club. Yep, that's the gist of it.

5. What are 5 snacks I enjoy eating?
- cornbread with honey on top, trail mix, grapes, honey wheat pretzels and reeses pieces (pretty much anything with peanut butter).

6. What I would do with $100 million dollars?
- Where did I get all that money? I'm with Kari, I would definitely buy season court side tickets to the Suns Games, Dustin's dream. Pay off our new home and decorate every room exactly how I've planned. Not worry about the cost of flooring. Take the family to Hawaii, Disney World, and Legoland (for Brody). Upgrade the Tahoe to something with more trunk space and great tires and rims. Go on a great 10th anniversary vacation with my honey to Aspen Colorado (he really wants to go there) and relax in the snow country. Go on a shopping spree to clothe the entire family. SAVE, SAVE, SAVE.

7. What are 5 bad habits that I have?
1. I can't relax
2. When I'm nervous I bite my finger nails
3. I always think I'm right (only when Dustin and I disagree)
4. Not getting enough sleep (perfect case and point, it's 11:22pm and I'm still blogging away even though I am getting up at 5:30am to go to the gym)
5. I love to snack

8. 5 things I like to do(this is not in order of importance)
1. Have my Dustin all to my self with no interruptions
2. read to my kids, tickle my kids, hug my kids, cuddle with my kids
3. clean (I love to get in the groove of cleaning, but hate being interrupted)
4. scrapbook
5. workout

9. 5 TV shows that I watch
1. The Office
2. Survivor
3. One Tree Hill
4. Friday Night Lights
5. Smallville

10. 5 biggest joys right now.
1. Dustin
2. The Holidays
3. The cooler weather
4. My kiddos
5. My new house being built

I tag: Tamra, Niki, LaChae, Sarah, Tenay, Karissa, Melanie, & Mary

2 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

I love the what were you doing 10/5/1 year from now! Isn't it cool to really think about those things. Fun read!!

Anonymous said...

I agree. So fun to read. But I never send those back. So bad. Someday... :)