Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Eggs

The kids colored Easter eggs today. We started off with Embry trying to drink the egg coloring. I stopped her by saying "ahhhhhh" but then she spilled it all over her white shirt and cute blue and white pok-a-dot skirt. I guess it's not smart to leave a glass full of pink liquid on a starving childs tray, Yummy! Luckily she was wearing a bib so most of the shirt was saved, just a few pink spots that I was able to get out with bleach. However, she managed to get quite a few spots on her skirt that I can't manage to get out! Any advise, PLEASE HELP, I hate when a brand new outfit is ruined.


Brody and Kenley were so excited to color the eggs, Brock is getting a little old to color eggs and didn't think it was as exciting. Once we got started though, Brock really enjoyed himself.
Coloring eggs is one of my favorite Easter traditions! I'll take the mess, grumpiness, fighting, and chaos any day, so that I can see the look on their faces when they see the finished product!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys did a great job on those eggs! I bet the Easter bunnie had a fun time hiding all those eggs. Brocker your never to old to color Easter eggs :) Nannie colored eggs at church on Sunday with my little nursery kids. That was fun and I am 53 years old so it's OK to have fun when your old! :) Love you guys, NANNIE

Mauzy Fam said...

One of my favorite traditions too!! Great pictures by the way. They all look great!