Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Ready...Set...Bowl

SPRING BREAK DAY 3:

We went bowling with some friends today! The kids had a great time. Tonight Brock came up to me and gave me a huge hug and said thank you so much for taking us bowling! It seems like they are having a good break. Here are some funny action shots that I got. Of course little miss couldn't bowl, she didn't want to get out of her stroller at first, I think she didn't quite know what to think about all the commotion. But as you can see she warmed up to the bowling atmosphere and it was hard to drag her outta there. Not sure what's planned for tomorrow but I'm sure the kiddos will have some ideas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I want to come have spring break with you guys you are having ALOT more fun than I am on my spring break. You guys have a great mom to take you all those fun places. Grandpa and I were just talking about the expense of having kids and doing so much for them when they are growing up and we decided that it is all so worth it when your kids appreciate it. When we here one of our kids say I loved how my room was decorated every birthday, or I remember that surprise party it makes it all worth it. Brock I think that was really awesome that you appreciated what your mom did for you. You kiddos are darling and like I always say :) I have the cutest grandkids by far!!! Love, NANNIE

Kelly said...

You are such a good mom Amy! It looks like you guys are having fun during spring Break!! We are off to CA today for Easter Weekend! YEAh!! Have a great Easter, and hope you guys have fun today!! Love, Kelly

Mauzy Fam said...

Looks like it was fun!! Next time I'll have to join you.