Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Three of my favorite things!!!

Tide!!! I love Tide laundry detergent. Growing up my mom used it on our laundry and I love the smell, not to mention how well it cleans my clothes. Even though it is a brand name and can be expensive at times I will never buy another brand.
My Travertine Floors!!! I have travertine through most of my house. They are easy to clean, hide most crumbs and are absolutely beautiful.

My Whirlpool Frontload Washer and Dryer!!! They are so easy to load, use less detergent and have wonderful storage.

Three things I HATE...


This...
On This...Seeping under This!

My sister Tamra and her husband Jordan moved in with us this last weekend and on my way home from running an errand she called me and said, "I ruined your laundry room!" She doesn't even wait a week to start destroying my house! ;) When I got home this is what I found.
The culprit

Two hours and five minutes later

Need I say more?

10 comments:

Melanie and Jarom said...

that was a funny post... it makes me wanna move in and ruin your house too! c'mon you've got to have at least one more room in that place! hee hee

Anonymous said...

Oh my word Trama Lama Ding-Dong ~ you are a ding-dong! What are you doing trying to ruin your sister's laundry room! It is a good thing that you two have a great relationship and she even helped you clean up your mess. This reminds me of a growing up experience with you all. You guys would wait until I had cleaned the kitchen floor and then you would spill the entire gallon of my famous lemonade on the floor I had just cleaned. You little brats :) I love you guys and I am so grateful that you are friends. I loved the blog it was cute.

Stacey said...

This is Sarah's sister Stacey. I just died laughing when I saw the mess! Sarah would have freaked out if I did that to her. Probably would have made me clean it up myself too;)Just hilarious!

Kari said...

I was really sad when I saw that picture! Did it stain your floors blue? Hope not. I do love the front loaders. I have them at my house too and they are my favorite!! Best decision in the world!

Anonymous said...

hilarious....and the fun begins.

renhallows said...

Amy...wow that was a very creative post. what a mess. Sorry to hear about your favorite things and worst things colliding. hope it didn't stain.

Heidi said...

I hope you took a good long nap or bath after cleaning up that mess. I got tired just looking at both of you.

Andy4eric said...

You guys are too funny! Good luck with the future messes! Love ya!

jen said...

lol! Amy you guys are too funny! What a cute post! I absolutely LOVE the last picture. Just cracks me up! BTW your floors look gorgeous! I can't wait to see your house! Thanks for popping over to my blog. You are part of the reason I was inspired to start!
~Jen
P.S. I'm a photography junkie...I've been studying, practicing & taking pictures for YEARS. Let me know what questions you have & I'll be happy to answer if I can. What camera do you have?

Castle Family said...

That sucks!! How did it happen?? My trick for wet messes is a squeegee and a dustpan. ;)