Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sicky :(

Poor little Embry, she has been a little sicky! About a week ago she got a rash called hand, foot and mouth and it made her oh, so cranky! She got the rash around her mouth and on the bottom of her feet. She wanted to be held all day and was so sad.As she was getting over that virus she got a flu bug! Can you believe it? Poor little girl! Luckily for me she only threw up once, but it was in the car all over her car seat. If you have ever had this happen to you, you know what a pain it is to take the seat apart and wash it all.
She is now feeling better and on the run! After being sick for almost a week, I think she now feels like a new little woman!

2 comments:

THE MAXWELL"S said...

Poor little Embry Tate just got over foot and mouth hope she is feeling better. She is getting so big. Hope you guys are doing good. I was looking at Castle's blog they are friends of ours and I saw you left a comment on there we are going to be in Rocky Point and staying also at Las Palamos Shawn is doing the triathalon there. For sure we will see you guys there.

Anonymous said...

My poor little Embry! You have had your share of sick in your life. It is time to get better and stay better. You are such a sweet and pretty little girl and your nannie loves you to pieces. Tell your sister and brothers I said Hi and I love them too! I am glad your feeling better. Tell daddy to start teaching you to ride a bike :) Love you, NANNIE