Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Last Day...

SPRING BREAK DAY 5:

The last day of spring break, we are soooo sad! Dustin took the day off to spend it with us. We got up hopped on our bikes and rode to the park, about a 6 mile round trip! I took the two little ones in the trailer on my bike and the two older ones rode their own bikes. They did so great, not one ounce of complaining, Kenley got a little tired towards the end, about the last 1/4 mile. But the most she said was I need to rest. What a little trooper!

We played at the park, stopped at Walgreen's for drinks and ate lunch at sonic! We had such a fun day. And for a perfect end to a spring break week Dustin took me out on a date! Can you say, ALONE ADULT TIME?

I really loved having the kids home all week. They are a true joy in my life, it would be so boring without them. I can't wait until summer and all the fun trips we have planned. Thanks guys for being such wonderful little people, with such big hearts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun to have Dustin take off and spend the day with all of you. It looks like you had a blast and I am so proud of Brock and Kenley for riding so far. What a great week for all of you! Looks like in the one picture that Brody would rather be riding a bike by himself than being in the cart. :) You will be doing that soon enough Mr. Brodster! Love you all, NANNIE