Friday, March 21, 2008

Guitar Hero/Easter Pageant

SPRING BREAK DAY 4:

The kids and I played a little Guitar Hero. Brock and Kenley are actual rock stars, in case you haven't noticed. Brody wasn't too happy about me taking a picture of him and Embry just wanted to push the buttons! Of course I had to jam out also.














Then we went to see the Easter Pageant. We took dinner and had a picnic. As we were walking up to find a place on the grass Brody said, "I remember this place." We hadn't been for two years, I was amazed that he remembered. The kids really enjoyed it and were more interested and asked more questions than they have ever before. It's so nice to have the Easter Pageant to help us as parents teach our kiddos the importance of why we celebrate Easter. We had a great day! Dustin has the day off tomorrow, Yea! More fun to come!

Brock thought it was pretty cool that he was able to hold a "real" sword!

3 comments:

Castle Family said...

I love Guitar Hero! I've been playing behind Chris's back so I can get better than him ;) I love your blog! You do such fun things with your kids, what a fun mom you are! And I love the chick magnet shirt :)

Anonymous said...

Another fun day for all of you! What a great mom you are to get so involved with your kids. I always LOVED doing stuff with you guys and it has seemed to rub off :) The Easter pageant is awesome and a great learning tool for the kiddos. I hope all of you have a great Easter and take lots of pictures to blog with. I love to go in everyday and read them. I love you all, NANNIE

Tom & Lindsey said...

It was so much fun bowling with you guys on Wednesday. We had a blast. We also went to the Easter Pageant last night. I'm suprised we didn't see you. Ha! Ha!