Tuesday, August 5, 2008

All she wants...

All she wants for her birthday are her...





TWO FRONT TEETH!


Kenley lost her second front tooth tonight and is so excited to be the first person in her new class to be put on the tooth chart! She let her daddy pull it with dental floss and it went flying. We spent 20 minutes looking for that teeny tiny tooth. I finally had to get the broom out and start sweeping. We found it halfway across the room! One more visit from the Tooth Fairy for little miss Kenley, that makes 4!

4 comments:

Van and Rhonda said...

Oh Miss Kenley what a big girl you are. I can't believe you are going to be 7 tomorrow. Happy Birthday my sweet angel. What did the tooth fairy bring you?? I can't wait to see you this weekend. Nannie, Grandpa and Clay love you to pieces!! See you soon!

Mary Taylor said...

I love missing teeth, especially the front ones!! I love all your pictures I've been MIA for a while so I love catching up on the latest. I think your friend from the bowling pics goes to the same gym as me, in fact I saw her today. Anyway, you guys are all looking super cute, as always :)

Anonymous said...

love the blog layout and pic of the kids. brody's face is hilarious. yea kenley! Maija is still waiting for something to fall out of her mouth! kenley, you are looking SO grownup. Happy Birthday tomorrow!!

once upon a poppy said...

amy- our brothers were mission companions so that's way you remember 'day'. but i don't think i'm related to her.